- How would this solve hunger / food scarcity / part of a bigger system of change?
- food chain ethics
- “natural” (w/ human involvement? over time vs. immediate lab results?)
- cloning organs / body parts for health
- immortal cells
- what happens if Future Foods succeed?
- to livestock (cattle? pigs?)
- to cultures where meat is prominent (Mongolia? Argentina?)
- Productivity vs Income graph –> cheap food / who profits from “cheap” food and can cheap also be sustainable?
- Patents vs open source food solutions / food phreaking
Dimensions to Map:
Vegan vs Paleo
Legal to Illegal
distance from source
energy produced / consumed
time to produce
GMO vs Selective Breeding
Natural to Modified
$$$ to ¢